IMPACT Bendable Boat Fenders (aka bendable boat bumpers) are ideal for all types of boats in both saltwater and freshwater. A thin pliable sheet is sandwiched between layers of protective interior closed-cell foam, allowing the fender to flex or bend around your boat's hull or gunwales.
Our “flat” fender design disperses impact pressure across the entire surface area, providing reliable coverage and a smoother docking experience.
IMPACT Fenders are easy to attach and to stow, won’t roll away on contact, and provide trusted, uncompromising performance.
Your boat is an investment. Trust it with a premium fender.
- Our patent-pending bendable design
- Premium materials and heat-welded seams ensure durability
- Lightweight, extremely tough, and resistant to punctures, abrasion and tearing
- Easy to stow when not in use
- Versatile design for alternate onboard uses and comfort
- Two (2) stainless steel grommets on top and bottom
- Comes with one (1) bomber and easy-to-use Silicone-Covered Cam Strap Fastener
- Bendable Boat Fenders are recommended for boats 14 ft. to 25 ft. long
- For all boats up to 60 ft., we also have Flat Boat Fenders (non-bending)
- Custom orders available